Continue the Conversation Questions
The Greatest Stories On Earth | Scripture Reference: Joshua 24:14-18
Discuss the following questions with your Small Group:
- Share a time in which you had to take an unpopular stand for something?
- Read Joshua 24:14-18. What stand was Joshua taking? What spoke to you most about this?
- What are some of the “gods” in our world? Discuss them.
- Joshua told the people to throw away other “gods”. Do you feel like there is anything in your life holding you back from being fully committed to God that you need to “throw away”?
- Joshua spoke about remembering what God had done in the past. What has God done in your past that encourages you for the future?
- What family or household activities have you done that encourage commitment to God? Share.