Continuing the Conversation
The 4G Life | Hebrews 5:11-6:3
Discuss the following questions with your group:
1. Much of life has seemed to stop during this time of social distancing and the pandemic. How can we use this period to grow in our spiritual health and life? Are there ways you have already sense you might be growing?
2. The writer of Hebrews warned the readers about becoming dull in hearing. How would you characterize your current ability to “hear” spiritually? Are you dull or attentive? Why or why not?
3. What is the mark of maturity according to Hebrews 5:13? How does this connect with Ephesians 4:14-16 and James 1:22-25?
4. The writer talks about moving beyond the “ABC”s of the Christian faith as we move to maturity? What would you say these are? What does it mean to move beyond them or build upon them?
5. Do you have a Bible reading plan? If not, what plan could you start to use? If so, what have you been learning from it this week?
6. How is your prayer life during this season of social distancing? How can you use this season to grow in your practices of prayer?
7. Have you had a chance to take the Spiritual Health Assessment at wearefaith.org/grow? If so, what did you learn about the beliefs, practices, and virtues are your strongest and which ones you have the most room for growth?