Home Partnership Resources
The Bible clearly gives parents the primary responsibility of spiritually growing children (Deuteronomy 6:3-9). Faith Church wants every home to shine with the light of Jesus Christ, and we’re here to help in any way we can by partnering with your home as we work together to make Jesus important to the next generation. We encourage you to use these age-appropriate tools & parent resources in your home & on the go.
- Download the Parent Cue App to access all of our weekly Home Resources at your fingertips. Plus, it’s super simple to use! *Note: Preschool Resources include infants through 5 year olds.
- How to use God Time Cards (K-5th grade weekly devotionals) – Available on the Parent Cue app
- How to Raise Financially Responsible Kids podcast
- 21 Questions to get to Know Your Kid Now: never stop getting to know your kid.
- Family Prayer Calendar: created as a tool you can use to practice daily prayer and conversations about faith.