Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.Matthew 28:19-20
Our mission is to reach out to those who feel disconnected from God and/or the Christian community.
We want to embrace everyone, providing you with a warm and welcoming environment where you can be inspired by heartfelt worship and biblical teaching, and where you can be connected with a community of believers who will help you grow in your faith and relationship with God.
Our vision is to see a world transformed by and through the love of God.
We want to be a church body that is actively engaged in restoring and transforming the world around us – one relationship at a time. We want to strive daily to have an impact in the lives of those around us. Our desire is for every person to be reconciled with the God who loves and created them. As each person experiences his or her own transformation, the world will move closer to becoming what God originally intended it to be.
The Kingdom Network
As of September 2021 we are part of the Kingdom Network, which is a new organization made up of Faith Church, First Church, Calvary Church, Living Springs Church and Cornerstone Church. We are like-minded churches, not only in our reformed theology but also in terms of mission. All of these churches are committed to expanding and multiplying ministries to expand the kingdom of God. This helps Faith stay on track with our goal to be a reproducing church.
The Kingdom Network also helps train and examine potential pastors and serves as a place of accountability, helping to ensure our theology and practice is God honoring.
We live out our mission & vision through the 4Gs.
Gather, Grow, Give and Go. These are Faith’s foundational practices and are the pillars of how we mature in our Christian walk. By incorporating the 4Gs into our ordinary days, God can use us in extraordinary ways to accomplish His purpose in our lives, at Faith Church and in the world around us.
Gather: We gather to worship on weekends both in person and online. Not only is it important for us to engage in church services, but also in small groups outside of church walls.
Grow: As followers of Jesus, we are striving to grow in our relationship with Him daily. Personal Bible reading, times of prayer, reading testimonies shared in Faith’s magazine, and other spiritual practices provide space for God to transform our lives and equip us to change the world.
Give: One way to worship our loving God is to give back to Him what he has blessed us with. Not only can this be a monetary blessing, but also using our time and the gifts God has given each of us to bring His kingdom to Earth. By volunteering, mentoring or going on one of our missions trips, we can give back to God.
Go: Jesus gave His people a commission to go out and make disciples of all nations. At Faith, we believe in the importance of both local and global missions. Serving our communities and our friends around the world is our way of carrying out the mission of transforming the world one relationship at a time.
Our Foundational Beliefs
At Faith Church we believe:
- the Bible to be the inspired Word of God and our ultimate and final authority for faith and practice.
- in one God, revealed as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. God, our perfect heavenly Father, loves and cares for all.
- God created all humans in His image, and that sin has brought separation between God and humans.
- Jesus Christ, the eternal son of God, became a human and sacrificially died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sin.
- the Holy Spirit was sent by God to live in and transform the lives of believers into the likeness of Christ by turning us from a sinful life and enabling us to live the way God intended.
- the only way to no longer be separated from God and find salvation is through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, trusting in Him as Lord and Savior. Through faith we become children of God.
- the Church, Christ’s radiant bride, is a spiritual body made up of all believers, each of whom is a vital part of God’s plan.