Continue the Conversation Questions
Questions From Jesus | Scripture Reference: Luke 24:41-52
Discuss the following questions with your Small Group:
1. This is the only story we have of Jesus growing up and it tells us about him. Share a childhood story that gives your group some insight into you.
2. Was Jesus being rude to his parents with his answer? Why do you say that to be the case?
3. Has there been a time when God has not been doing what you expected him to do or not working according to your plan? What was it?
4. How can this story help us think through times and situations in which God does not seem to be working according to our plan?
5. What do you think it would mean or look like to be “about the Father’s business” in your life? How can you hold each other accountable to that idea?