Continue the Conversation Questions
Questions From Jesus | Scripture Reference: Mark 4:35-41
Discuss the following questions with your Small Group:
1. Share a phobia that you have. Do you have a way of overcoming it?
2. It seems surprising that at first, all of the disciples are frightened, and secondly that Jesus is sleeping during the storm. Do you agree with this statement? Explain.
3. Both the wind and the waves stop at Jesus’ command. Jesus speaks but two words and the wind and the waves stop instantly. How does this miracle reveal Jesus’ identity?
4. What frightens the disciples more than the storm? And why shouldn’t the disciples have been afraid?
5. Share a time when Jesus was with you through a storm in your life.
6. Share a situation today that causes you to be afraid? Take time to pray for one another.